Every Monday we are having online ‘C4D Network Intro Sessions’.
These will be at 7am and 5pm UK time, in order to serve different timezones.
These are informal virtual meet-ups where Network members and organisers can meet and learn more about each other.
All members (free and full) are very welcome.
All that is needed is for you to sign-up for a session using the eventbrite system here, and connect to our skype ID at c4d_network.
[Later we may explore using Google Hangouts and Webex, but we are starting with Skype.]
The sessions have the following structure:
- 1-10 minutes: General arrival and greetings
- 10-20 minutes: Introduction to the C4D Network – what is it, what is it for, how does it work?
- 20-30 minutes: Introduction to the C4D Network site – a walk-through of the main features
- 30-45 minutes: Member introductions – time for members ‘in the room’ to introduce themselves and share something of their C4D work and context (no pressure, no one has to be super articulate, just friendly meeting each otherness)
- 45-60 minutes: Country focus – each week a different country is the focus and we will hear from members from that country (this will be recorded and added to that country’s micro-site)
That’s the plan, so do come along! There is a maximum of 20 per session, so don’t delay to sign-up. We will dial you in via skype 5 minutes before the start.